Skip to content
AVPN in India
Over the past decade, wealth in India has grown dramatically and with it comes a new breed of philanthropists and social investors. This emerging group is looking to tackle many of the economic inequalities still challenging the country through business-minded approaches. From companies looking to improve their CSR practice to high net worth individuals looking to maximise their impact, the AVPN platform provides frameworks, connections and tools to empower this approach and create real and lasting change for India.
Explore our network in India
What We Do
- Catalysing a more disciplined approach to philanthropy and social investment to maximise impact while addressing India’s enormous social challenges including health, education, financial inclusion, skill building, environment, and employment generation.
- Promoting collaboration through pooling funds and sharing best practice across sectors and borders via our unique convening platform.
- Empowering our members through organised learning opportunities and knowledge sharing to accelerate the momentum for India’s development goals.
- Inspiring the sector by showcasing experienced practitioners’ real life successes and challenges to help emerging philanthropists and social investors become more effective.
- Achieving Goal 17 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – to revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
AVPN India has been registered on 11th December 2014 as a Section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013 with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
AVPN India holds an exemption under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act, 1961. All Donations to AVPN India are exempted under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.