Authors: Sattva Knowledge Centre – Aarti Mohan, Smriti Harsh, Abhishek Modi, Arnav Gupta
Editors: Martina Mettgenberg-Lemiere, Anh Nguyen, Kevin Teo
The Social Investment Landscape in Asia provides a comprehensive overview for social investors to assess the opportunities and challenges for philanthropy and social investment in the region. It is designed to be a guide for both new social investors looking to enter the Asian market and existing social investors exploring cross-border or cross-sector opportunities within the region. Its aim to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the Asian social sector.
Download the reports below, or use our interactive, decision-making toolkit to customise searches and explore the Social Investment Landscape in Asia through your own lens.
The report provides a holistic view of the current and emerging philanthropy and social investment landscape in Asia. It also features in-depth profiles of 14 Asian regions which include:
- An overview of key demographic and macroeconomic conditions
- Key development issues facing the country
- Background and context to the social economy in the region
- Overview of the legislative environment
- Key social investors, recent developments and investment trends
- Opportunities, challenges and recommendations
The 14 regions are:
- North and South Asia: China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
- Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
If you have any comments or want to get involved in future reports, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.