Conyat Create Pte Ltd is the first women-led sustainability consultancy and social change agency registered in Myanmar. We work to empower businesses from the bottom up to create change, to help them identify and address their environmental and social risks and opportunities. Our national and international expert team of consultants work hand-in-hand with businesses in an effort to move them along a globally and socially responsible path. We equip businesses to tell their stories and reveal their impact along the way. Based in Yangon, Conyat Create was born out of the desire to yield meaningful connections and lasting solutions in Myanmar’s transitional setting. Conyat Create’s core expertise lies in stakeholder engagement methods and analysis, particularly in conflict-prone regions and conflict-sensitive communities in Myanmar. Conyat Create has a proven track record of stakeholder and community engagement as well as expertise in conflict resolution and management as well as security assessments related to environmentally and socially impactful projects in Myanmar.
Our key services include but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder engagement and analysis at all levels, including stakeholder identification and mapping methods as well as context-sensitive engagement approaches;
- Context-specific development and implementation of grievance redress mechanism;
- Tailored research with in-depth data analysis, on field research and data preparation as well as analysis;
- Development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies with a focus on KPI measurement;
- Advocacy campaigns, in particular climate change & women empowerment, and customised capacity building programs adapted to our clients needs using community effective tools and methods;
- Context-specific adaptation of communication methods to engage with communities and the public