The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is an environmental organization with mission to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. TNC works in all over the world, including in Indonesia. TNC Indonesia Program has vision to inherit sustainable natural life for present and future generations by operating according to TNC’s five core values:
1. Integrity Beyond Reproach: by meeting the highest professional and ethical standards, TNC ensures the integrity of its endeavors and maintains transparency and accountability in its mission.
2. Respect for People, Communities, and Cultures: TNC respect the needs, values and traditions of local communities and cultures, and forge relationships based on mutual benefit and trust.
3. Commitment to Diversity: TNC works alongside men and women of diverse cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds to create an inclusive organization capable of operating on a global scale.
4. One Conservancy: though it collaborates with people all over the world, TNC commits to bringing the efforts of all of its supporters under the banner of a single conservancy.
5. Tangible, Lasting Results: TNC use the best available science, creative spirit, and non-confrontational approach to craft innovative solutions to complex conservation problems at scales that matter and in ways that will endure.