The vision of the Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy (ACSEP) is to advance understanding and impactful practice of social entrepreneurship and philanthropy throughout Asia through research and education. Our goal is to be a resource and knowledge hub to bridge those have the ability and desire to do good and with those in need.
ACSEP aims to
- Generate high quality research that informs the actions of individuals, organizations, and governments regarding social entrepreneurship and philanthropy
- Provide well-organized, conceptually-rich educational experiences that enable leaders and practitioners at all levels to improve their knowledge, skills, and insights
- Inform governmental, corporate, and nonprofit policy making on a continuing basis in light of changing realities
- Develop better data systems and databases that capture the vibrancy, depth, breadth, costs, and potential impact of the social enterprise and philanthropic sectors
- Engage in collaborative dialogue, information exchange, and comparative analysis with long-standing comprehensive research and education efforts in North America and Europe in particular and other regions of the world as research and education capabilities grow and mature