The B Movement in Asia is a coalition of entrepreneurs, investors, mainstream business leaders, academics, and people using business as a force good™.
Our collective mission is to support a movement of economic, public, media, and individual actors using market forces to solve social and environmental problems. We are driving this systemic change by:
- Building a community of Certified B Corporations™ in Asia which meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability;
- Using innovative corporate structures, such as the benefit corporation, to align the interests of business with those of society and to help high-impact businesses become more sustainable and resilient;
- Helping businesses, investors, and institutions use the B Impact Assessment and B Analytics to measure and manage their impact—as well as the impact of businesses with which they work—as rigorously as they measure and manage their profits;
- Connecting B Corporations, governments, investors, academics, media, and other movement drivers to support one another in pursuing this vision;
- Inspiring millions to join the B Movement.
Today, Asia is home to 78 Certified B Corps in 15 countries, including Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Israel, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, India, Indonesia, Thailand, and more.