The Catalyst Group comprises of the following organisations:
– CMS ( est. 1994) firm providing professional services for social development actors
– Swasti ( est. 2004) a not for profit Health Resource Centre focussed on improving well being of the marginalised communities
– Vrutti (est. 2002), a not for profit and a Centre for Sustainable Livelihoods, enhancing people’s livelihoods through knowledge, innovation and transformative actions.
– Fuzhio ( est. 2005) a private limited Product company which procures and sells impact products for and behalf of marginalized communities
– Catalyst Foundation An employee owned organization (from the above four), which brings together the operations and steers the vision and mission of the entire Catalyst Group.
Development challenges are complex; we deploy a range of solutions and institutional platforms to address them comprehensively and sustainably. The Group works towards improving the health and wealth of the most marginalised. In two decades, we have significantly impacted Communities, Programmes, Governments and Development sector through a number of ways – enriching lives of a million people, designing high impact programs and models, providing key insights, raising funds (1 billion USD), built over 3000 community leaders, transformed 300 institutions, developing innovative tools and approaches.