The Global TB Caucus is an international network of more than 2500 parliamentarians in more than 150 countries. Its members work collectively and individually towards ending the TB epidemic.
Three levels of work:
1) Global. We work in partnership across countries to target groups such as the G20 with coordinated messaging and calls for action.
2) Regional. Parliamentarians work together within their regions and regional platforms to learn, share ideas, and agree on joint and individual actions that will enhance the response to TB in their nations and regions.
3) National. Our focus is on building groups of parliamentarians to form a National TB Caucus. These national groups are the backbone of our advocacy.
Three roles to fulfill:
1) Legislation. Make new laws as well as making changes to existing legislation.
2) Oversight. Examine and challenge the work of the government through questioning ministers, debating and committee work.
3) Budget. Approve government budget and push for stronger domestic resources mobilization.
Together with our stakeholders, we make things happen.
Contact us to learn more about how we can #endTB by 2030 together.