Lenovo Foundation is Lenovo’s charitable and philanthropic arm, working to strengthen and unite Lenovo’s global philanthropy and business purpose to provide smarter technology for all across all geos and business units.
The Foundation invests in advancing STEM Education programs, increasing access to opportunity for diverse populations and empowering employees to improve the lives of global communities.
We do this by engaging employee volunteers and providing financial resources to community partners who focus on improving education & empower minority and diverse populations through skill development. In addition, Lenovo philanthropy also facilitates disaster response around the globe.
Our approach to social investments includes:
• Partnering with charitable organizations, educational institutions and civic organizations to promote STEM education and empower people
• Connecting employee expertise and talent with students and community members who will benefit from exposure to tech talent
• Collaborating and combining employee volunteer talent across business units and markets for maximum impact. For example our annual Global Month of Service.
• Providing resources to increase digital inclusion while enhancing STEM education for the underprivileged
• Meeting the needs of the communities where we and our consumers live and work, including responding to natural disasters.
Local stakeholder engagement at the site level is primarily done through Lenovo’s CSR & Philanthropy Geo Lead, in association with Lenovo’s site committee and Lenovo Foundation on sustainability issues.