On June 22-24, 2016, President Obama will host the seventh annual Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) at Stanford University in Silicon Valley, California. The application for investors, funders, accelerators and incubators to apply to attend GES is now open.
GES 2016 aims to
- Showcase inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from around the world to create new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration;
- Connect American entrepreneurs and investors with international counterparts to form lasting relationships; and
- Highlight entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges.
- To hear President Obama describe why he is bringing GES to Silicon Valley, learn more and apply to participate, check out www.ges2016.org
GES offers an opportunity to meet hundreds of dynamic, hand-picked entrepreneurs from around the world, who seek to connect with new networks and investors. It is also an opportunity to learn and collaborate with top Silicon Valley and international investors on newest ideas to support high growth entrepreneurs in a fast changing, increasingly global, capital market.
GES is looking for all levels of investors, funders and entrepreneur ecosystem supporters (corporate, incubators and accelerators) to take part and they welcome your application to participate in this exciting event which will take place June 22-24, 2016. To apply please visit https://gesinvest2016.startupcompete.co/ – note application deadline is March 18, 2016. For questions please contact: GESInvestorQuestions@doc.gov
NOTE from GES: Our partner the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) is hosting the application process for this event and there are some built in functions that are hard coded in their system.
- Each applicant is required to create a login to access the system. This login will allow them to save their application and return to it at a later date.
- Once an applicant has registered to the GEN system, the system automatically asks a question regarding a “business concept” at the beginning of the application process. This is an automatic feature prior to redirecting to the application page. Please advise applicants to enter their company name and for the question “business concept” please enter the type of organization that you represent (investor, corporate entity, accelerator, incubator, etc), and then proceed to the rest of the application.