A joint initiative of WWF, Ennovent and PayTM, WildStuff is a global marketplace that allows smallholder farmers and global consumers to share in the conservation of tiger species and their habitat. We are seeking an entrepreneur to transform the idea to a viable business in collaboration with the other Co-founders. Interested applicants can register here.
Deadline: November 7, 2016.
The Entrepreneur should bring in:
• 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in a leading role in a startup
• MBA / Masters degree in international business, strategy, management, or other similar field
• International experience and exposure to working with a global team in a virtual environment
• Strong skills in strategic planning, lean startup methodology, and business modelling
• Experience and understanding in financial modelling and business planning for startups
• Demonstrated ability to manage international and diverse stakeholders – NGOs, partner organizations, venture capitalists, etc.
• Willingness to navigate uncertainty, ambiguity and discomfort with perseverance (due to the nature of disruptive innovation)
• Commitment to work for conservation in low-income markets and developing countries
• Experience in land use, consumer goods and/or agricultural commodities is an advantage