Google Ad Grants works just like Google AdWords online advertising, by displaying your message to people who are searching for nonprofit like yours. If you’re a qualifiying nonprofit, you’ll receive $10,000 USD in in-kind AdWords advertising every month.
Google Ad Grants shows your search ads to people who are searching Google for nonprofits like yours, and helps you reach people who were previously unaware of your cause. You can share your message across the globe, or focus on people near you. With Google Ad Grants, you’re always in control.
Once your ads are live, you can use Google Analytics and conversion tracking to understand how your ads are performing. Which keywords are the strongest? Which ads are driving donations, or recruiting volunteers? Get answers to these questions — and plenty more.
As you think about the best ways to use Google Ad Grants, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
- Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD (up to $40,000 USD for Grantspro participants) of in-kind AdWords advertising each month.
To apply, please click here.