RBL Bank Hackathon is a solution development programme aimed at fostering the creation of new solutions in Banking and Financial Services. The Open Innovation theme of RBL Bank Hackathon will cover information dissemination and customer acquisition with better & personalized services within the banking ecosystem.
Participants need to envision a new solution and use the diverse set of Financial Services APIs available from various forums including RBL Bank, to create innovative solutions. The solution that surpasses the currently available solutions in the market and gives a superior intuitive experience to the end user will compete for the top prizes in the Grand Finale.
All participants must adhere to the following criteria to participate in the programme:
- This programme is open to companies and individuals.
- This programme is also open to companies who have previously sold, licensed or otherwise provided services and/or similar solutions to RBL Bank.
- This is a team participation programme. You can have at most 5 members in a team.
- This is an open theme solution programme. In order to participate, the team needs to use at least one of the listed RBL Bank APIs (Retail Banking, etc) on the site.
- You may use open source libraries available elsewhere.
- By participating in the hackathon, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
The Submission provided in RBL Bank Hackathon will be evaluated on:
- Novelty of Idea
- Business Potential and Relevance
- User Experience
The top three winners stand a chance to win exciting prizes along with a potential engagement opportunity with RBL Bank for productizing their ideas apart from cash rewards . So get started and register now!
Registration ends on May 15, 2017.