AVPN is delighted to invite you to our first hybrid event held in the post-pandemic reality. The in-person event is being held in Singapore but we wanted to open the invitation for others to join from overseas. The online audience will be engaged through a live stream as well as an interactive Q&A. Please join us virtually for an interesting session on Understanding the Role of Philanthropy and Social Finance in Innovative Giving Models.
This session is an educational event for family offices, private wealth and AVPN Impact Investing Fellows on the topic of maximising impact through innovative giving models, including social impact guarantees (SIG) or development impact bonds (DIB). You will hear from the perspective of a family foundation providing philanthropic capital, a fund issuing a DIB, and an intermediary who structured a SIG. The aim of the event is to build an understanding on the role of private wealth in delivering impact outcomes through these various innovative approaches to deploy capital and maximise impact across Asia.
- Built knowledge of how different innovative finance models are structured and the role of key stakeholders involved
- Identified the role private wealth can play in the success of innovative finance
- Learned from funders on their experience deploying philanthropic capital
- Identified how innovative finance models can be deployed to scale impact and accelerate innovation in Asia
- Gained insights on innovative finance models trends across Asia through case studies in Singapore and India