Asian Youth for Impact
More than 60% of the world’s youth live in Asia. How are we equipping the next generation of Asian youths? Draw on the rich AVPN community to drive impactful change!
With founding support:
Building the future where no one is left behind
ayPact draws from the rich AVPN network to build a community of funders, capacity builders, and solutionists – with a focus on equipping the next generation of Asian youths with the capital and resources they need to drive impactful change.
ayPact’s flagship initiatives are underpinned by the following principles: to advocate for youths as invaluable assets, and to facilitate partnerships with capital providers that harness these assets for impact creation.
Meet our anchor partners, who have been guiding the growth of ayPact.
Reprehenderit molestiae accusantium.
Find Unlikely Allies in Asia's Youth Development Ecosystem
Grab a Coffee is a Community Hub for impact practitioners within the AVPN Network who are empowering young people. Here, you can grab a coffee with young impact leaders, youth-focused funders, and capacity builders to exchange knowledge and forge collaborations along the way!
Check out our Resource Seekers
Seekers are looking to learn from others
in the community
CEO, Women’s Aid Organisation
Senior Associate, Mana Impact
Managing Trustee, Committed Communities Development Trust
Check out our Resource Givers
Givers are looking to share their knowledge
and experience with others
Vice CEO, PT. Pan Brothers Tbk
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
Programme Associate, Ford Foundation
Connect and Learn from AVPN Members
Participate in locally convenings, organised either by AVPN or our network of members.
Jugaad: ingenuity in the face of resource limitation
A corporate-youth model for outside-in innovation
Purpose-led corporations will have the opportunity to partner with young impact leaders to co-create impact solutions.
At the same time, Jugaad is an opportunity for young impact leaders to acquire a sense of agency, and step into roles as responsible global citizens.
What can Corporates and Young Impact Leaders gain
- Gain new and on-the-ground perspectives from young impact leaders through outside-in innovations
- Promote internal organisational change, such as diversity and inclusion, or talent attraction and retention efforts
- Explore process redesign and business model reinvention
For Young Impact Leaders
- Experience corporate innovation first-hand through a facilitated programme
- Develop and validate innovative solutions alongside industry leaders
- Establish partnerships with leading corporations in high-growth industries
- Access to the AVPN Conference 2023 – the largest social investing convening in Asia