A registered not-for-profit, Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) India has been supporting Humanitarian Relief and Response for close to two decades. We work with local NGO partners to ensure immediate disaster response and mobilize ground zero resources to reach those affected by disasters. With a view to extend our outreach during times of disaster we are strengthening our Roster of Humanitarian Organizations.
Why a Pan-India Roster of Humanitarian Organizations
- To strengthen our collective ability to provide rapid localised response to disaster hit communities with local knowledge and resources.
- Reaffirm the Principles of Partnership in Equality, Transparency, Results-Oriented Approaches, Responsibility and Complementarity.
- To strengthen partnerships with and between localised NGOs through direct aid, capacity building & recognition for humanitarian action with increased transparency.
- To be better prepared with local actors in an enhanced knowledge and capacity to take up emergency response to ground zero.
- To create awareness in media and public at large about our humanitarian partnerships by specifying the role of local actors and acknowledging the good practices through collaborative communication.
To register, please click here.