Friday, 15 May 2020
2pm-3.30pm WIB (GMT+7)
This session is focused on providing the urgency of an integrated-collaboration during the effort to resolve COVID-19 challenges, AVPN initiated the movement called Gotong Royong, the integrated-collaboration with various stakeholders to identify complementary area of work, synergies, partnership opportunity collaboration that can help Indonesia recover and rebuild well from this pandemic.
The program that will be showcased on the webinar is Light Up Indonesia that will give a true example of Gotong Royong, The Integrated collaboration model between Government, Private Sector, Technology Company and Foundation to help underprivileged families with electricity bills . The speakers from various backgrounds will share Indonesia’s social-economy landscape during COVID-19, an innovative program to multiply the impact, and the importance of an integrated-collaboration through Light Up Indonesia.
- Veronica Colondam, Founder and CEO YCAB
- Arsjad Rasjid, Chairman Indika Foundation
- Jennifer Claudia, CEO Do It
- Dini Indrawati, Country Representative Indonesia AVPN
- An understanding of Indonesia’s current condition and how integrated-collaboration is becoming a key
- An understanding of AVPN current initiative in Indonesia, Gotong Royong Movement (GRM)
- The opportunity to support and involve the programs under GRM – Light Up Indonesia and more.