IT’S THE JOB OF OUR LIFETIMES.
The COVAX Facility, largest and fastest immunization program in world history, will require a joint effort. A global alliance of more than 180 nations has turned to UNICEF to lead the procurement and/or delivery of COVID-19 vaccines in a safe, timely and equitable manner.
But UNICEF can’t do it alone.
Join us to learn:
- How is UNICEF working to lead the global response for procurement and delivery of a COVID-19 vaccine?
- What will the largest and fastest immunization program in world history entail?
- Why is equitable vaccine distribution in the best interest of developed nations?
- What are the opportunities for private philanthropy to reimagine a better future for children as the world restarts?
- Henrietta H. Fore, Executive Director, UNICEF
- Peggy Dulany Founder & Chair, Synergos
- Etleva Kadilli, Director of Supply Division, UNICEF
- Aboubacar Kampo, Director of Health Programmes, UNICEF