- Mr. Xuan Xia, Founder, Star of Social Innovation, China
- Ms. Lynn Collins, Strategic Relations and Engagement Advisor, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA), United Kingdom
- Ms. Nonhle Memela, Programme Manager, eThekwini Municipality, South Africa
- Mr. Cho Ju Yeon, CEO, Seoul Social Economy Centre, South Korea
- Mr. Anthony Wong, Business Director, The Hong Kong Council of Social Service, Hong Kong, China
Moderator: Ms. Laurence Kwark, Secretary General, GSEF
The second round of GSEF Webinar series is expected to take place from June to September. Building on the outcomes of the first three above-mentioned webinars, international experts will be invited to join the discussion around strategies, solutions, and tools, and to innovate ideas to overcome the fallout of the crisis and prepare all stakeholders for the Post-COVID-19 era. This program will culminate with a virtual forum held on the dates initially foreseen for the GSEF2020 forum, from 21 to 23 October 2020.