It is inherently common for women to share their success – probably due to their nurturing traits. Many of the successful business women said that it is not about economic independency that they strived, but also the desire to help and empower others. Not unlike community or social activists.
However, when it comes to empowerment and creating social impacts, noble intentions are not enough. Women are known for their ability to multi-task but without clear goals and focus, the activism may not be sustainable or have big impacts. Thus, the necessary strategies and right human resources.
- Virginia Tan – She Loves Tech
- Dini Indrawati Septiani – AVPN
- Lestari Moerdijat – Deputy Speaker of House of Representative Indonesia
- Fery Farhati – Ketua Dekranasda Provinsi DKI Jakarta & Penggagas Ibu Ibukota
- Anggia Ermarini – Ketua Umum Fatayat NU
- Intan A. Katoppo (Moderator)