AVPN is proud to support the two-day conference titled “Global Family Office Hub: How do family offices invest through Hong Kong?”, as part of the South China Morning Post’s Redefining Hong Kong series, on 10 Nov 2022 (in-person) and 11 Nov 2022 (virtual).
Experts in private banking, family offices, philanthropic institutions, asset management and legal services will discuss, network and explore the future of wealth management and Hong Kong as one of the prominent family office hubs. Our Chief Knowledge Officer, Roshini Prakash, will be moderating the virtual session on “When Philanthropy Meets Investing: Family Offices for Betterment” on 11 Nov, 2:20pm.
Join us at the event, along with 100+ fellow family office players, investors and private bankers for inspiring insights and spirited debates on how family offices invest through Hong Kong.
Complimentary virtual tickets are available for AVPN members – please contact your Market Representative for more details!
Leading industry practitioners speaking at the occasion include:
- Prof Alice Chiu Tsang Hok Wan, Hon. Doctor, BBS, JP, Co-Founder, Sheen Hok Charitable Foundation
- Angel Chia, Chairperson, Family Office Association Hong Kong
- Paul Dou, Head of Asia Pacific Private Equity and Real Estate, Citi Global Wealth Investments
- Cheuk-Wan Fan, Managing Director Chief Investment Officer, Asia, Global Private Banking and Wealth, HSBC
- Anthony Gao, Head of Philanthropy Services, Asia, Pictet Wealth Management
- Kenny Ho, Founder and Managing Partner, Carret Private Investments
- Chi-Man Kwan, Group Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Raffles Family Office
- Danny Lee, Managing Partner, VCA Capital
- Jasmine Lee, Managing Partner, Hong Kong & Macau, Ernst & Young
- Jürg Niederberger, Chief Executive Officer, Quintar Capital
- Grace Tam, Chief Investment Advisor, Hong Kong, Managing Director, BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Steffanie Yuen, Managing Director and Head of Hong Kong, Endowus
Full speaker lineup and agenda is available here.