The India Health Accelerator Program (IHAP), The George Institute for Global Health in partnership with UNICEF, aims to provide psychosocial support to the health care workers through disruptive innovations. We “invite applications for Innovations for psycho-social support for health workers”. We are seeking readily deployable and scalable solutions that provide timely, psycho social support to health workers. The winners will be supported by UNICEF and TGI India in deploying and scaling up the solutions in India and other Low and Middle Income Countries.
The ongoing COVID-19 crisis across India has overwhelmed the healthcare delivery systems. In serving large populations, health workers have faced extreme and sustained stress. The prolonged nature of the pandemic and increased workload pose immense threats to health worker wellbeing. TGI India Health Accelerator has been established with the purpose of supporting social entrepreneurs to validate and scale their innovations within health systems. This is an unprecedented opportunity for disruptive innovators to implement their solutions and provide psychosocial support to the 5.7 million plus health workers in India.
- First Prize : INR 100,000
- Second Prize: INR 50,000
Brief Terms and Criteria
- The Innovation Invitation is for both individual innovators and companies
- The awardees will be expected to deploy their solutions within 4 weeks of awards
- The solution should be easily scalable and deployable throughout the country
- It must be cost-effective and must not cost anything to health workers
- It must give utmost importance to user privacy
- Submission Open Till: 22nd August 2021
- Finals pitches: 27-28 August 2021