NAMA Women Advancement and Dalberg Advisors are inviting you to the virtual launch of the “Women’s Inclusion Toolkit” under the Irtiqa platform developed to support businesses in the MENA and beyond.
NAMA launched Irtiqa as a platform with the purpose of bringing businesses in the Global South together to apply gender equality practices and advance women’s economic inclusion to boost sustainability efforts.
- Presentation of the toolkit
- Panel discussion: From Talk to Action: How the private sector wins when it advances women
- Julia Newton-Howes, CEO, Investing in Women
- Laudy Ladho, CEO, Companies Creating Change (C3); Advisor, 30% Club MENA
- Noha Hefny, Senior Consultant – Strategic Partnerships, UN Women