About the A4G Fellowship 2023
The sixth edition of the Fellowship will explore the theme of Empowering Meaningful Ageing through the Arts. It will focus on holistic arts-based approaches to healthy ageing, looking beyond traditional healthcare practices to explore how participation in the arts can enhance the well-being of seniors.
The Fellowship programme will take on a hybrid format with the following components:
- online sessions held on 4 to 6 October 2023, 3 November 2023, 1 December 2023
- focuses on capacity building with the exchange of diverse skills amongst Fellows from different cultural backgrounds
- Singapore programme, held in-person in Singapore from 22 to 26 January 2024
- focuses on the deepening of Fellows’ connection with each other
- opportunity to meet different stakeholders through experiential workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing and networking sessions
- opportunity to creatively respond to current challenges faced by social service organisations in Singapore
- participate in some of the exciting events lined up for Singapore Art Week 2024 in January!
The following are the eligibility criteria to participate as a Fellow:
- be an arts and culture practitioner (e.g. artist, arts administrator, creative professional, arts educator or arts programmer) or professional from the social sector
- have a minimum of two years of professional practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- be able to attend all components of the programme
- have access to stable Internet connectivity
- be able to communicate in English
- be at least 21 years of age
- be able to financially cover a part of your travel costs to, and stay in, Singapore.