This programme helps you build and negotiate multi-sector partnerships and combine capital sources. You will learn directly from world leaders in blended finance, showing you how they structure deals to achieve large scale positive impact.
The pandemic, global recession, climate change and shifting geopolitics require new collaborative and creative ways to use capital. The Oxford Social Finance Programme helps you understand the range of sources for capital, and how to deploy and combine them. These include:
- philanthropic and concessionary capital
- impact investing funds
- Development Finance Institutions (DFI)
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) investments.
Over the course of this programme you will:
- Discover how your own leadership influences and shapes your social finance strategy
- Learn from and with C-Suite guest speakers from cross-sector, cross-global organisations who have successfully used blended finance at scale
- Discuss real deals which tap concessionary capital to de-risk investments, trigger impact investing, engage B-Corps and ESG investments to create large scale impact
- Put theory into practice with experiential learning, working with peers to design real-life, real-time blended finance structures to advance the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Gain experience of tools including development impact bonds, social bonds, and social success notes.
Explore the art of the possible in social finance, to see how pioneering impact investments have been structured to bring about large scale, positive change and address the global challenges exemplified by the UN SDGs.