Now more than ever, the world needs to urgently relook the relationship between the environment and communities to ensure a sustainable future for all. In navigating this intricate cross-cutting global concern, how can the arts, culture and design sectors be part of this conversation?
In this panel session our speakers share their approaches in galvanising action towards community engagement and environmental sustainability. It will also explore the role that the arts, culture and participatory design can play in being agents of change.
Guest-of-Honour: Ms Han Yong Hong, Governor, Singapore International Foundation
- Ms Valentina Riccardi, Acting Director (Culture Department), Asia-Europe Foundation
- Ms Mui Ping Lim, Principal Associate, Participate in Design
- Ms Sock Fong Tan, Glass Artist
- Mr Razcel Jan Salvarita, 2021 Arts for Good Fellow & Founder, Baryo Balangaw Creative Initiatives
- Mr Wei Hong Teo, 2021 Arts for Good Fellow & Assistant Director (Programmes & Digitalisation), *SCAPE