A Roundtable for Academics and Practitioners organised by the UK-Asia Social Innovation Linkages for Knowledge Exchange Network (SILKEN)
Corporate Partnerships, CSR & Impact Investment
A partnership between the British Council and a consortium led by Glasgow Caledonian University, SILKEN has emerged from the research carried out as part of the Social Innovation in Higher Education initiative and the work of the Southeast Asian Social Innovation Network. The project aims to devise and implement an engagement strategy for developing a long term, sustainable social innovation network of knowledge exchange and liaison between universities and external stakeholders and to produce and disseminate a roadmap for future engagement.
As part of the project we are holding a series of roundtables focussing on different aspects of social innovation taking place within the region and forging collaborations between UK and Asian academics and practitioners.
In this session we will explore:
- How do we stimulate organic SI growth?
- How can HEIs better engage corporates & investors?
- What policies can support CSR and Impact Investment for SI?
- How can HEIs work with government to support SI?
- Romy Cahyadi, Interstellar (Indonesia)
- Mark Mann, Oxford University Innovation (UK)
- Jacob Lee, Sungkyunkwan University (S. Korea)
- Philo Alto, Asia Value Advisors (Hong Kong)
The workshop will take place online via zoom. A link to the workshop will be sent out to participants once they have registered.