At Responsible Business Asia 2022 join 2000+ CEOs and senior-level executives from business, finance and government to build the networks, collaborations and learning that will make 2022 the decisive year, in the decisive decade.
No region feels the consequences of climate change as much as Asia – Pacific. In the aftermath of mass disruption to global supply chains and economies, it has become clear that decisive action in the region is vital to counter the impacts of climate change. A complicated maze of regulations and with financial survival of a much higher priority, the shift towards sustainable business practices isn’t straight forward. Amidst a vast array of options, leaders must figure out what is the right sustainable development opportunity for their business.
At Responsible Business Asia 2022 [Online, 22-23 June 2022], we will help you achieve internal alignment on sustainability starting from proving the business case and achieving internal alignment on your ESG goals, to helping you deliver a resilient supply chain, while navigating the regulatory landscape and ensuring strong stakeholder engagement.
Join 2000+ CEOs and senior-level executives from business, finance and government to build the networks, collaborations and learning that will make 2022 the decisive year, in the decisive decade.
Industry leading speakers include:
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Ltd.
- Dr. Naresh Tyagi, Chief Sustainability Officer, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail
- Belinda D’Souza, Head of ESG and Statutory Reporting, Australian Red Cross
- Samuel Tan, VP, ESG Banker, United Overseas Bank
- Saskia Kort-Chick, Vice President, Director ESG Research & Engagement AllianceBernstein