The summer of 2020 will begin with a big gift for preschool childhood: on June 1-3, the International Practical Online Conference “University of Childhood: Noteworthy Practices” will be held.
“The event will be of great interest to everyone who is willing to study the best international practices in preschool education, learn about new programs, approaches and technologies, communicate and grow professionally,” says Irina Bykadorova, CEO, University of Childhood charity foundation.
The online platform will bring together educators — practitioners, students, researchers and experts from several countries, to discuss the most effective approaches, programs and technologies for the upbringing and development of preschool children. Speakers from Italy, China, USA, Finland and Russia will talk about their approaches and answer questions of attendees.
Speakers invited to participate:
- Jesse Coffino, CEO, Anji Education, Inc., Chair, True PlayFoundation (USA)
- Elena Akkuratova, director-educator, pedagogical expert (Russia)
- Claudia Giudici, President, Reggio Children (Italy)
- Zhanna Sugak, Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Design Psychology, Institute of Psychology named after L.S. Vygotsky RSUH (Russia)
- Peter Vesterbacka, Rybakov Prize laureate, founder, Fun Academy Future Astronauts (Finland)
The International Practical Online Conference “University of Childhood: Noteworthy Practices” includes not only presentations by international experts with simultaneous translation, but also collective discussions of pressing issues, live talks with speakers, group work and organized relaxation. We are sure that this conference will become an international expert platform where amazing discoveries of preschool life will take place,” Irina Bykadorova summed up.
The conference is supported by the Rybakov Foundation, the World Bank Group and UNESCO.