Every year, Le Comptoir de l’Innovation organizes at Paris City Hall the Impact² World Forum, also known as the Davos of the New Economy. This event gathers more than 1500 participants – decision makers, businessmen, investors, startups, etc. – from 50 countries around the world.
At this occasion, the Impact² World Award for Green and Social Startups rewards outstanding initiatives that tackle today’s most pressing social challenges. This year, regional competitions will be held in 20 countries worldwide.
First round in Hong Kong / November 22nd
So In So Good – part of #ImpactNetwork – organises the first round in Hong Kong on November 22nd at Campfire. 10 entrepreneurs will be selected to pitch their startup but only one will have the chance to fly to Paris! Each startup will try to convince the jury with a 5-minute pitch followed by a 5-minute Q&A session.
The call for applications is open to all Social and Green startups meeting the following criteria:
- You have developed an innovative solution to major social, societal and/or environmental issues
- You have created your startup less than 5 years ago
- Your product or service has already convinced a relevant number of users
- You have a viable business model
If you meet all the conditions, please click here to apply.
DEADLINE: November 9, 2016
The winner of the first round will:
- Get an interview from our local press partner
- Travel to Paris for three days and be invited to the 6th edition of Impact² World Forum (travel and hotel expenses will be taken care of by our organization)
- Have a privileged moment with Mrs Anne Hidalgo, the Mayor of Paris
- Get the opportunity to pitch in front of a prestigious panel of jury members for the Grand Prize
- Learn from like-minded international peers and benefit from networking opportunities at Impact² World Forum and at all side events.
- Become part of #ImpactNetwork – our global network of incubators
Final in Paris / March 30th, 2017
All finalists will pitch their startups in front of a prestigious panel of jury members, including Mrs Anne Hidalgo, the Mayor of Paris. The Grand Prize Ceremony will be held during the Impact² World Forum on March 30th 2017.
The Grand Prize winner will additionally receive:
- An exclusive interview from our French media partner and media coverage at a global level
- 20 hours of mentoring from members of our prestigious international jury
- 20 hours of strategic coaching by Le Comptoir de l’Innovation
- A free membership to #ImpactNetwork, the #1 global network of green and social startups that already gathers 500+ members