While the Philippines comes second place among East Asia and the Pacific region in gender parity as reported by the World Economic Forum’s 2020 Global Gender Gap Index report, much more needs to be done. In partnership with Investing In Women, this session focuses on uplifting women-founded/led enterprises with the aim of further narrowing the gender gap in economic participation and opportunity through Gender Lens Investing.
In alignment with AVPN’s gender efforts to move more capital towards improving the outcomes of gender equality and women’s economic empowerment across the region, we are pleased to invite Asia’s social investing community to the upcoming virtual Deal Share Live that focuses on highlighting gender-focused investable opportunities in the Philippines. Other renditions to watch out for in the future will highlight similar opportunities in markets such as Vietnam and Indonesia. This session will give participants the opportunity to:
- Hear from 4 women-led & Philippines-based social enterprises who will share their high-impact business models, the ups and downs of their entrepreneurial journeys and strategic growth plans.
- Engage in interactive Q&A during dedicated segments for each speaker as well as a group discussion panel to wrap it up.
- Get directly connected with the women entrepreneurs after the session to explore collaboration opportunities and more.
- Opening Remarks
- Get to Know the Impact Ventures – Presentations by Women Entrepreneurs & Individual Q&A
- Moderated Discussion Panel
- Closing Remarks